430 Hectares 1,075 acres) ocean view land with infrastructure
(Punta Islita Pacific Coast,
- 1050 Acres, with infrastructure!
- Type: Lots and Land
- Style: Lot / Land
- Development Level: Land Only
- Lot Size: 1075 acres
- MLS #: P.Islita
This gorgeous and lush tropical land is located approximately 2.5km from Punta Islita regional Airport and Corozalito Beach along the Ruta Del Sol (the Coast Road). It is only 4km to Punta Islita hotel. With approximately 431 Hectares (1037 acres), of rolling hills and ocean views, with heights reaching a to 1200 feet for fantastic cool and refreshing breezes while admiring the amazing views and sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
If you're educated and aware about the coastal large development parcels in Costa Rica, and acreage by the beach, you will recognize that at $1 per square meter is hard to find an accessible large property for development. This outstanding property has 4 registered wells and 12 km of interior, well kept roads, a cartetaker house, new electric service from the public road. Ready for either a unique development or a private estate, be the one catching this unheard of opportunity.
There are 4 approved, permitted and drilled wells yielding flow of 10 liters per second.
The owners have improved the entire public road from Corozalito to the property so the access is super smooth and easy to get to in any kind of vehicle. The public Road along western property line for Phase I has also been improved. Two bridges were constructed along public road. There are Topographical studies and surveys
completed for the entire property, including tree locations in build-able areas.
• Master Plan:
Conceptual Master Plan has been designed for approximately 160 single family lots, 600 condominiums, a hotel and a 9- hole golf course. Major internal roads have been improved to accommodate current Master Plan. Roads have also been completed for Phase I. Yet, at the current price you can build only 16 homes and save the rest for nature conservation and still get an excellent return.
Preliminary design was completed for Phase One to include 35 single family lots. 27 are approved and 8 are pending approval with Municipality.
Environmental Studies including archaeological review have been completed and are ready for D1 submission for the entire project infrastructure.
The D1 for Phase I has been approved by SETENA and has received environmental viability.
Ongoing communication with MINAE, Municipality and SETENA. D1 approved for bridge inside of property.
Approximately 12 kilometers of internal roads have been constructed throughout the property including Phase I. Roads have storm water pipe and concrete boxes installed. Roads are compacted with gravel from onsite sources. Caretaker located onsite providing security, maintenance and clearing services. Property gated and fenced.
• 85% of the roads are existing
• Public road improved to site
• Total of two fincas separated by public road
• Current Master Plan includes Eco Golf course designed by renown designer-Paul Cowley
• Eco-golf is a term that describes a golf course that has been designed to work better with the local environment. Normally, golf courses are huge users of water, pesticides, and fertilizers. These eco-friendly golf courses are designed to cut down on water usage and almost eliminate the need for pesticides.
• The concept is to help control water runoff with drought-resistant, native grasses which minimize water usage. The design of ponds collects and re-uses the runoff that does occur. Wetlands are strategically added to filter out damaging chemical residues.
Brokered and Advertised by :
Amigo Realty Costa Rica
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.